Above all else, membership includes access to a community of like-minded people committed to becoming the best versions of ourselves.
Our mission is to offer a sustainable, homegrown approach to overall wellness through physically-effective and engaging coach-led exercise classes along with complementary accessory offerings that build the community up by uniting people around the belief that the values of growth and connection are essential in the pursuit of a fulfilling and purposeful life.
We exist to help you live to your fullest potential.
Heirloom Athletics is a gathering place in downtown Cambridge, MD.
Daily Workouts outlined for you Monday through Saturday:
- Workouts include the warm up and workout movement descriptions, rep scheme, prescribed load, and intended stimulus.
- Most workouts can be performed with your body weight, barbell, dumbbell, kettlebell, or sandbag.
- We can turn any workout into a partner workout if you just want to sweat with your friend. It would actually be our pleasure!
- The entire week of workouts can be viewed on Sunday for the upcoming week.
- Class time is 45 minutes long.
Weekly Accessory Programs:
- An Endurance workout to help anyone looking for increased lung capacity. Run, bike, row or skip your way to increased aerobic capacity. Your choice!
- An Olympic Lifting workout focusing on gaining repetitions with the Snatch and Clean & Jerk. We get better at the things we practice regularly.
- Strength & Power. Get stronger and more powerful, because strong is beautiful.
- 1 Endurance, 1 Olympic Lifting, and 1 Strength & Power workout will be provided each week.
- All accessory workouts are posted on Sunday and can be performed at your convenience before or after regular class times.
- Accessory workouts are not necessary for everyday health and fitness; only do these additional workouts if you have the desire and the time to fit them into your routine.
- They each take 15-20 minutes, not including warm up time, which you won’t need if you want to add them at the end of your class. (With your favorite #barnyardbuddy, of course!)
- Bring a friend Friday – Because gym friends are the bomb.
- Strongman Saturday – Grunt work designed to strengthen us physically, mentally, and emotionally. This is how we prepare ourselves for those situations we hope to never encounter.
- Uniquely-programmed special occasion and holiday workouts, because if you’re going to make the effort to pursue your health goals on a holiday, we’re going to be sure to make these days unique, memorable, and fun.
- Members-only on and offsite events and seasonal programs.
- Members-only pricing and first dibs reservations for on and offsite events and seasonal programs open to the general public.
- Classes with your kids, classes for your teens, workouts for your parents?
- Tell us what would bring value to your membership. We really want to know.
As a member, we ask that you:
- Show up a few days a week with a positive attitude.
- Give your best effort for that day, and we all know some days are better than others, am I right?!?
- Be open to learning something new.
- Always have a bunch of fun.
As a community:
We are humble and kind, ambitious and focused, and guided by the core values of growth and connection.
What we do at Heirloom complements what we are achieving outside of Heirloom.
We know that accomplishing anything great in this world starts at home.
We are consistently building the strongest possible home with the intent of doing the most good in the world.
We stand up for what we believe in while respecting the differing views of others.
We practice grace and empathy in all things. We treat all equally.
We always look to help before judging, learn before knowing, and assume the best of everyone, including ourselves.
We give more than we expect to get. We are good neighbors.
We lead with love.
We see each other up close.
Heirloom OG Pricing
Monthly Unlimited, Individual: $117
3 months paid in full: $339 ($113/mo)
6 months paid in full: $654 ($109/mo)
1 year paid in full: $1260 ($105/mo)
Monthly Unlimited, Couple (Living under one roof or your 1 true BFF, because we all know everything is better with your BFF. Billed in full to one person or the other.): $214 ($107/pp)
1 year paid in full: $2520 ($210/mo, $105/pp)
Monthly Unlimited, Military/Veteran/Student/60+: $107/mo
1 year paid in full: $1260 ($105/mo)
*This is introductory OG pricing that will be locked in for your continuous membership.*
Wondering what is an Heirloom OG? Find out here.
Monday thru Thursday: 5.30am, 9.00am, 4.30pm, 6pm
Open Barn: 5.30am – 10.30am
Friday: 5.30am, 9.00am, 4.30pm
Open Barn: 3pm – 7pm (6pm Friday)
*All coach-led classes are 45 minutes except Saturdays which can run longer, but they are super fun and totally worth it!
Not quite ready for that?
Don’t worry, we still love you, and there are plenty of other ways to get to know our community.
Visiting from out of town and want to jump into a class? Awesome! $17/class
Venmo us your drop in fee with the class time and date in the comment. We’ll have a waiver for you to sign when you get here.
BTW, if you’re local, and you want to take our gym for a spin with zero commitment, let’s do it!
You are welcome to try us out for FREE anytime. Just email us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll discuss which class option is the best fit for your free trial.
If you’re looking to add some coach-led fitness classes into your wellness routine that include a variety of other activities (which we highly recommend!!), a punch card is a great place to start.
Or, honestly, if you just want to see if it’s right for you before going in on a gym membership, we get it!
Also, let’s add a second name to your punch card for the two of you to share, because fitnessing with friends is where it’s at.
10 visits = $150
20 visits = $250
A little calendar math that might help you decide: If you think you just want to hang with us 1 time a week, the 10 visit punch card is probably enough. If you think you will visit 2 times a week, give the 20 visit punch card a try. Keep in mind, we’ll add a second name on there so you can make your friend use up all of the visits. Just kidding, you will want to use all of them for yourself. At least that’s our goal.
If you are planning to visit 3 or more times a week then it sounds like you’re an Heirloom OG to me. Just sayin.’
The Fine Print
There are no contracts with any gym membership option.
Gym memberships and punch cards will automatically renew.
There are no refunds, but you can cancel at any time with 48 hours notice.
The punch cards expire 90 days after purchase.
And since you made it this far, thank you for even considering it. And if today isn’t the day, you know where to find us when you’re ready. And don’t be a stranger in the meantime. Join the newsletter to stay in the loop on all the fun we’re having at Heirloom.